Thursday, March 21, 2013

Cintia Dicker: 25 Facts About Me


1. I didn’t like my freckles when i was a growing up.
2. My dad passed away in a motorcycle accident when I was 3.
3. I have a 15-year-old sister.
4. I was discovered at a shopping mall back at my hometown.
5. I have seven tattoos.



6. I have never died my hair in all these years of modeling.
7. I moved to New York when I was 15 and haven’t left since then.
8. I am crazy about bags and shoes.
9. I have a dog named Spyke.
10. I did SI for five consecutive years.
11. I intend to have my own bikini line/brand.
12. I dream of having a bed and breakfast when I stop modeling.
13. I want to marry and to have children.
14. I only enter airplanes with my right foot.
15. I meditate.



16. I am spiritualist.
17. I love my mother more than anything/anyone in life.
18. The beach is the best place to be.
19. I am addicted to Instagram.
20. I cry whenever I watch Titanic.
21. My favorite label is Chanel.
22. I love facials and massages
23. My dream is to dye my hair.
24. I help an institution for underprivileged children back at my hometown.
25. My daily mantra is “don’t worry be happy.”

Source by Swim Daily




No comments:

Post a Comment